Friday, December 5, 2008

The slow down of sickness

So my youngest two seem to be fighting some sickness. They are both weepy and clingy.....Something that can drive a mom nuts when you are trying to get things done(like update my blog). I find I struggle with the selfishness of wanting to do what I want to do and serving my kids. Then I am reminded what Jesus said and how he reacted to the disciples when they thought Jesus was too busy to interact with them..."Let the little children come" So following that example I am trying to put aside the neurotic cleaning and hold my little ones. Slow down enough to comfort them and throw the schedule out the window for a few days!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

oh man lee, i'm SOOO right there with you on this one. that's a HUGE AND GIANT struggle of mine too. love you friend! you're a great example to me and i'm encouraged by your transparency!