Friday, October 24, 2008

I Do



What is it about weddings that makes people feel more love for those around them? I think it's because you are celebrating with two people who are in the beginning stages of love where their still giddy with excitement, they can hardly stand it. I was honored to be a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding last weekend. Jeff and the girls were also in the wedding party. We had so much fun getting dressed up and helping with the wedding. The girls were adorable and I was reminded again that I married a real hottie! While we stood at the alter beside Chrissy and Jim, Jeff and I couldn't help but stare at each other and I knew we were renewing our own vows just between us. It was such a great feeling to know that after all these years we still have that anticipation and love for each other that we had on our wedding day. Jeff and I pray that Christine and Jim will get to experience a similar love that deepens with time, is rooted in faith, and gets sweeter with time (and kids!) So cheers to you Christine and Jim, thank you for including us in your special day.

No comments: