Sunday, August 17, 2008

Who says labor hurts?

Okay so people are always curious about what labor is like for a natural, hypnobirthing "freak". So here is a short clip of some of the time I spent with my husband and two closest friends while birthing my fourth child. The clip is taken while I was dialated to a 6/7. We had so much fun laughing and telling stories. I wish I could post the whole thing but I don't want the whole world peaking in on one of my most private moments. I am posting this portion because I am so passionate about pregnancy, birthing, and the tiny babies that God gives us at the end of all that hard labor. So enjoy and I hope it peaks some interest in another alternative for birthing.


This is a little later in the birth process. People assume that you stay "under" the whole time but once you have enough practice you can put yourself under just during contractions as this video shows.


1 comment:

The African Groggs said...

i'm just thrilled that i go on the video :) look at you learning how to do all this video stuff!!! i'm impressed!!! both with the video and the birthing :)